SAF Integra-E 70-80 GHz 10 Gbps full-duplex point to point microwave radio is the latest addition to the SAF microwave radio range designed for very fast data speeds over short link distances.
Here are the key benefits of the new Integra-E 70-80 GHz 10 Gbps radios:
- very fast speed of 10 Gbps full-duplex
- low annual ACMA licence fees- $230 anywhere in Australia
- ACMB functionality – increases overall link availability by not only switching down to lower modulations, but also reducing the channel size when required to preserve link connectivity
- dual power for redundancy
- trademark ultra corrosion resistant enclosure of the Integra range
- highly reliable carrier-grade equipment
- standard warranty – 5 years
Some technical details of Integra-E 70-80 GHz 10 Gbps radios:
- Frequency- 71-76 GHz paired with 81-86 GHz
- Channel sizes- up to 2000 MHz
- Ports- 1x RJ-45, 2x SFP
- Management- choice of in-band or out-of-band. SNMP v1/2c/3, SSH, Telnet, HTTPS, Serial, RADIUS, Network Time Protocol.
Availability & Deliveries
Availability of Integra-E radios is currently limited, but it will become a standard stock item (held in Albury, NSW) over the next few months ensuring fast deliveries from around mid 2019.
Please contact us for pricing, path calculations and any other information, we look forward to assisting you.