Albury City Council has selected SAF Australia to design, supply and install a replacement microwave radio network following a Local Government Procurement tender process. The network will consist of nineteen 100Mbps full-duplex links and nine high speed 472Mbps full-duplex backbone and back-up links.
Evaluation criteria included:
- compliance with project scope, including sound methodology,
- resilience and reliability of equipment,
- service level agreement including on-site response times
- proven track record of ability to deliver similar projects within the allocated timeframe
- value for money, both capital investment and ongoing maintenance & support
SAF Australia were chosen based on a combination of reasons, most important aspects were a very well thought out solution to meet the Council`s needs and very good value for money both short and long term.